Re: [Emerald] Extends

Info Desk ( info@olynet.com )
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:43:16 -0700

If I put the permenant extend at 60 then it will not generate an invoice for
that person at the end of each month. At least this is what the IEA tech
department told me. When I tried to run a batch it would not generate invoices
for everyone. Only those at 30 days. If I want to allow for a person an extra
30 days to pay then I need the temp extend to be 30.