Re: [Emerald] Radius will not load RadAttributes? (Help!)

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:34:36 -0400

From: Gabriel Sponsler <gabe@montereybay.com>
> Dale you are right. When I looked at the Radius Attributes and Attribute
>values on the upgraded server in the Emerald Admin., they were completely
>blank. However the necessary tables appear to be in the Emerald database
on
>the SQL server. How can I get the correct attributes seen by Emerald
Admin?

This is what I ran to fix that problem. I don't know why the update scripts
that come with Emerald (and/or are available on the FTP site?) haven't been
fixed and re-uploaded yet.

Before running these, make sure that you have the following tables (they
should contain all of your old data):
radatconfigs_old
radconfigs_old

delete from radatconfigs
go
insert into radatconfigs
(accounttype, radattributeid, radvendorid, radvendortype, data, value,
radcheck)
select accounttype, radattributeid, radvendorid, radvendortype, data,
value, radcheck
from radatconfigs_old
go

delete from radconfigs
go
insert into radconfigs
(AccountID, RadAttributeID, RadVendorID, RadVendorType, Data, Value,
RadCheck)
select AccountID, RadAttributeID, RadVendorID, RadVendorType, Data, Value,
RadCheck
from radconfigs_old
go

Josh