Re: [Emerald] Feature Request

Donn Lasher ( dlasher@bossig.com )
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:03:01 -0700

2nd!! All in favor?

Actually, what would be the MOST interesting, would be "reconcile" feature
that would check the current online users, either via SNMP or telnet, and
make the list match..

Also, having a "clear all calls" button/menu option would be helplful for
those times you need to start over anyway.. It takes 2 people 30 mins to
clear our online table after a dump.. I'm sure there's an SQL statement in
there somewhere that would do the same thing.

Donn