RE: [Emerald] Feature Request

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:27:38 -0500

I understand..

But.. if a computer reboots by itself on Saturday afternoon and you come in
Monday morning... then you have NO idea what the real status of your online
users is.....

In any event, I would vote a big NO for that feature.. UNLess it had a flag
in Radius Admin that would make it selectable.. then mine would always be
off....

FYI.. my Radius severs have not needed to be restarted for problems in over
2 years... Yes, I have installed new software, service paks and etc.. but
none of them have been shut down because of a problem.

Ronnie@itexas.net