Re: [Emerald] Emerald, and VOPmail auto create

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:40:33 -0700

Ken Sorenson wrote:

> I am having trouble getting the VOPmail auto create function working with
> Emerald. I believe I have everything defined properly.. My main host domain
> appears to
> auto create just fine, however my virtual domains will not do anything. I
> can manually create a registry mailbox, and all works well. But I cannot
> auto create or manually create a virtual domain database mailbox. Is there
> something I am missing? My DNS entries worked fine with Sendmail, so I am
> not sure what to try next. Do I have to do anything with aliases or
> something?
>
> I am using Billing groups to define my domains.

Unforunately, I have no experience ith VOP Mail. One thing you might
check is make sure the "auto create" option is set for each domain.
If it is, and its only creating users for the first domain
automatically,
then its either a config issue with the other domains in Emerald or a
problem with VOP Mail.

Are you using the stored procs that force the domain, or the updated
ones?