Re: [Emerald] ConnectInfo not showing

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:38:18 -0700

David Moore wrote:

> Equipment TC Hyperarc
> Radius NT v2.5.162
> Emerald v2.5.267
> SQL 6.5
>
> CallerID shows ok
> ConnectInfo NOT SHOWING

USR doesn't support the ConnectInfo attribute. I heard their response
was that it wasn't part of the RADIUS draft (which is true), but it s
part of the RADIUS Extensions draft. I believe they do have a VSA
that reports the connect rates that you might be able to use, though.

> CallsOnline View
>
> if exists (select * from sysobjects where id = object_id('dbo.CallsOnline')
> and sysstat & 0xf = 2)
> drop view dbo.CallsOnline
> GO
>
> CREATE VIEW CallsOnline(NASIdentifier, NASPort, Username,AcctStatusType,
> CallDate, FramedAddress, ConnectInfo, CallerID) AS
> Select s.IPAddress, Port, Username, AcctStatusType, CallDate,FramedAddress,
> ConnectInfo, CallerID
> >From ServerPorts sp, Servers s
>
> Where s.ServerID=sp.ServerID
>
> GO
>
> FIELD IS IN CALLS TABLE
> ConnectInfo varchar 32
>
> FIELD IS IN ServerPorts TABLE
> ConnectInfo varchar 32
>
> How do I get ConnectInfo to work what am I missing?

Is its storing in the Calls table and not the ServrsPorts, or not
in eiter?