RE: [Emerald] Error setting individual radius settings in .263

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:55:38 -0500

Thank you for the suggestion. However this wasn't my question really. I was
wanting to know actually about the error message I'm getting when trying to
set Radius settings which is totally unrelated to the fact the user is using
3.1. I just wanted to know if anyone had an idea why I'm getting this error.