RE: [Emerald] Extend Accounts

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:43:08 -0600

If you are wanting to change the extension of every account regardless of
date, this simple statement will do it. I had to do the same thing and I
received this from IEA:

UPDATE MasterAccounts SET Extension = 10

This worked for me. I just wanted to change the extension from 5 days for
most accounts, to 10 days for everyone. Just depends on what your needing
exactly I guess. Just thought I throw my .02 in.

Have fun,
Brad