RE: [Emerald] Caller ID with a 3COM Hyper Arc

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:44:41 -0600

I have the same equipment, not sure at the moment of Firmware version, but I
have had callerID working for quite a while. I think I had to assign the
caller ID in the radconfig's.. The code is on the Total Control CD. Its been
a while since I did it.. I am not totally sure about this. If you need more
help, I will check a little deeper.

KS

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Brad Teague
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 1999 2:20 PM
To: 'emerald@iea-software.com'
Subject: [Emerald] Caller ID with a 3COM Hyper Arc

Hello,
I'm sorry about this not being a "directly" Emerald related
question. I am trying to get Caller ID information to show up in Emerald. I
am using a 3COM Hyper Arc, firmware version 4.1.72. I've been looking trying
to determine how to send caller ID information to the RadiusNT server. I
can't seem to find it anywhere, and I thought maybe someone here has done it
or could tell me quickly that it can't be done. If so, it would save me the
headache of trying to call 3COM and getting an answer from them.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Brad

Brad Teague
Network Administrator