Re: [Emerald]

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:21:41 -0800

Ken Sorenson wrote:

> How is the unique login feature used? I have it set for each billing group,
> however after previously allowing me to duplicate logins, it now says the
> "joeblow" is already a user, and will not save.. I have verified that it is
> not a current user in this billing group.
>
> Is this what unique logins are for, and used this way?

Unique login was designed to allow you to have a set of unique logins
for a group, that were allowed to be duplicate from another group.
There were some problems with this in the initial 2.5 release that
should be addresses in the next update of Emerald. I really don't
recommend enabling this option unless you have a specific and good
reason to.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html