Re: [Emerald] v.267 - Invalid Date Field

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:27:04 -0800

Duane Schaub wrote:
> I haven't pinned down the exact sequence of events, but If I double click
> on an mbr, stay only on the master screen, edit the masterscreen and save,
> I get SQL errors on the save. The problem is that the expire date is
> blanked out or not retrieved when the record is pulled from the db.

Could the problem actually be that it will not let you save the
MBR with a blank expire date? Upgraded databases didn't allow a
NULL expire date. This is an issue we are working on.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see