Re: [Emerald] Ongoing Payment Problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:25:51 -0800

Duane Schaub wrote:

> For sometime now we have been having a problem with payments. When making
> a payment, we frequently (4 out of 10) get "Error!". No other explanation.
> If I look at the record, the invoiceID field on the payment is blank and
> does not contain the invoice that I intended to pay.

And it wont, as thats not what its for. The problem is mostly likely
that its not associated the payment to the invoice items, which will
not hurt anything either. As long as it adjusts the balance correctly,
you should be fine. What version of Emerald are you getting this error
in?

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html