Re: [Emerald] Help with NT Mail and Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:17:59 -0800

Don Barron wrote:
> He is what emerauth manual says
> --------------
> To configure NTMail to use the emerauth.dll authentication DLL, you need to
> add the following registry value:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\InternetShopper\Mail\Parameters\UserDLLLocation
> as type REG_SZ. You should copy the emerauth.dll file to your NTMail base
> directory and have the contents of the above key be "emerauth.dll"
> I have created the UserDLLLlocation fine. In there do I create a Key called
> Key Name called REG_SZ and the data value be "emerauth.dll" ?? is that what
> it is saying

UserDLLLocation should be a VALUE under the Parameters key. The
contents of the value should be "EmerAuth.dll", and a type of REG_SZ
or string.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see