RE: [Emerald] Auto Batch not working

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:08:06 -0500

Well fixed my own problem. After the emails posted about 2.5.261 and
2.5.263 screwing up the accounts, I went back to using 2.5.236. It looks
like 2.5.236 won't batch the accounts. I ftp'd 2.5.267 from the beta
directory and it invoiced the accounts fine. (Except I'm not sure if its
still reseting accounts from credit card to renewal.)

Has anyone had problems with 2.5.267?

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html