Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5.263 / 2.5.267 - Type mismatch

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:35:08 -0800

Annabel Mwansa wrote:

> When creating a sub account, Emerald 2.5.263 brings up a 'Type mismatch'
> error when you save the record. The record does get saved but one cannot
> run the batch-out process because the same error occurs at that stage.
>
> I checked the masteraccounts table and found that it was inserting a
> null character in the maexpiredate field. Anyone had this problem? Is
> there a fix for it? I've also tried Emerald 2.5.267.

The Emerald 2.5 DB schema DOES allow, and defaults, a NULL
maExpireDate for Balance forward. There are some issues
with 2.5.263 and higher (which has been pulled) and older
DB Schemas upgraded, that don't allow a null maExpireDate.

If you want to send me connection information for your SQL Server, I
can take a look at the Type Mismatch problem for the batch.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html