Re: [Emerald] Mailsite

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:03:23 -0800

Ken Sorenson wrote:

> In Emerald I am not sure I understand the domain/billing group
> configuration. and how it interfaces with Mailsite. The way it seems, I need
> to make a billing group for each domain I am hosting. Does this mean I will
> have to invoice per billing group?

Typically, you have one main domain that you put all your users in.
However, some of them will want their own domain (virtuals that
they buy from you like company1.com). You can put their
specific email address in the email field in Emerald (you do not
need to create another domain/group for them, unless there are
a lot of those users in that domain).

The invoicing is done on a system level (not a domain level) by
default.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html