Re: [Emerald] Consolidation Question

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 14:58:08 -0600

The down side is that you loose all of your operator logins on SQL. By
using integrated security, you might not have the problem, but I have not
tried it that way.

Duane.

At 12:31 PM 3/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>It takes me about 9 hours to consolidate PPro200/128Meg. I have a new server
>Duel PII400/512Meg, on that server it takes me about 20 min. Can't keep it
>as
>my SQL server but if I transfer the database there do the consolidation
>and transfer it back with no new data entered into Emerald during that
>time is there a down side.
>

>For more information about this list, including removal,
>please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html