RE: [Emerald] Restricting an account type to X hours per month

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:13:26 -0600

We advertise "Unlimited ATTENDED Access" and spell out what that means.. The
MUST be in front of the computer.. and we incorporate a 30 minute timeout
timer.. if we feel the are abusing the ATTENDED clause the our contract
states that we have the right to implement additional timers..

When we have a customer that appears to be abusing their contract we send
them an Email.. most of the time the have their computer configured to get
Email every 10 minutes.. they fix the problem, and everythings cool... We
have probably lost 1 or 2 customers....