Re: [Emerald] ServU

Geoffrey L. Scully ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:51:18 -0800

Excuse my ignorance but what is a UNC? Also I set up the Post.Office portion
and then I set the Autosync ES. It still does not autocreate an account
though unless it is done from the main Emerald server. If one of the client
machines try to create the account I have to do the Batch Out for it to create
the account.