Re: [Emerald] services

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:52:01 -0800

Tommy Cheng wrote:

> I am using Emerald 2.5.263. Sometimes when I am trying to edit a
> service, I get a different service come up instead of the service I am
> trying to edit. For example, when I am trying to edit a service called
> tommy, I double click on tommy but instead of getting tommy's
> information, I get another service called frank (who is under another
> MBR). Now I am sure I am in tommy's MBR because I looked at the MBR's
> title and I didn't change the login name, buy why am I keep getting
> frank's information. Login in and out of Emerald does not help. But
> the good news is i doesn't do it all the time. Also, I didn't get this
> in 2.5.227. Do you have any idea why?

This is an anomoly of the control that we are working on. If you double
click on the list, the HIGHLIGHTED entry is used, if you double click
on tany column except one. To work around this for now, always make
sure you doble click on column one, rather than any other column.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html