Re: [Emerald] Labels & Reports

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:27:14 -0800

"Alan D. Criado" wrote:

> I'm running Emerald 2.5.22.
>
> Whenever I try to run the SERV-REV.RPT report, I get an SQL error:
>
> ODBS error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The number '0.'
> is out of the range for numeric representation [max precision:33].

It looks like it had the wrong location. I'll put an update in
/emerald/reports on our FTP site.

> If I just try to run the SQL Query of that report:

You can't do this. Crystal uses its own interpreter of the SQL
statement.

> Do you have any idea what could be wrong and how to correct this?

A quick fix is to load the report in Crystal, select Database...Set
Location and for each table, remove eveything in the bottom frame
except for the table name itself. Also under Database, choose
Show SQL Query and choose the reset option in the lower right hand
corner.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html