RE: [Emerald] Labels & Reports

Tom Bilan ( Tom@TDI.NET )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:06:32 -0500

Try running this in ISQL/w:

select accounttype, count(*) from subaccounts group by accounttype

No pretty graphs or eye candy but you'll get your numbers. This doesn't
take into account inactive accounts etc, just raw records.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan D. Criado [mailto:ACriado@elink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 1:12 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Labels & Reports

Hello Dale.

I tried the quick fix below, but I must have done something incorrectly
because I'm still not able to get the report to work. If you could put an
update of the report on your ftp site soon, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have to come up with these figures today and I don't know how.

Thank you.

Alan D. Criado