RE: [Emerald] Migrating from SAM

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:17:56 -0500

if you have a low subscriber base, I would suggest to spend a week and enter
each user manually. That is what we did. A few mistakes were made but
nothing that could not be quickly fixed.

The problem with SAM is that there are no Master Billing records, therefore
you can not import their user information there. Also, passwords are not
visible in SAM.