Re: [Emerald] Setting the on-line view

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:06:11 -0800

David Alvarez wrote:

> What are the steps to setup the on-line view to work on Emerald 2.5.227?
>
> I have done all that the manuals, archives and our SQL guru told me to but
> still doesn't work.

There are a couple of things:

1) Make sure you are receiving the accounting information from your
terminal servers (if your calls table is being populated, then you
are).

2) Make sure you have the trigger install on your Calls table. You can
verify by right clicking over your Calls table and selecting
triggers.
You should have a trigger named calls_insert in the drop down list.

3) Make sure your Server Ports are correct. This is the most common
problem. The trigger will only update EXISTING ports. Therefore
if your NAS sends a start record with 6 as the port, then 6 must
be listed in the Emerald Admin, RadiusNT, Server Ports list for
that Server.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html