Re: [Emerald] Setting the on-line view

David Alvarez ( )
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:02:11 -0800

Here is what I discovered:

1. When running debug there is an Insert into calls statement, so I guess that
it works.

2. The trigger is in the calls table.

3. All ports are listed in Emerald Admin.

Now, I did discover a couple more things. One is that concurrency control is not
working, which leads me to believe that the calls table is not being populated
after all, how can I really check it? And if it turns out true that there is
nothing on the calls table, how come that there is no error whatsoever?

The second thing is that I get several "received unknown attribute" messages
(see debug output below) I don't know how I miss that before, all I can say is
that ever since I started working here I have developed a tendency to miss the
obvious :)

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

radrecv: Request from host d0f3f782 code=4, id=91, length=243

User-Name = "david"
NAS-Port = 364
NAS-Port-Type = Async
Acc-Request-Type = 5
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
NAS-Port-DNIS = "xxxxxxx"
NAS-Identifier =
Acct-Status-Type = Start
Acct-Delay-Time = 3
Acct-Session-Id = "990210.101700.048098"
Received unknown attribute 27, vendor 5
Received unknown attribute 30, vendor 5
Received unknown attribute 31, vendor 5
Received unknown attribute 32, vendor 5
Received unknown attribute 33, vendor 5
Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
Acc-Service-Profile = "centralweb-sp"
Acc-Access-Partition = "centralweb-ap"
Acc-Customer-Id = "centralweb"
Framed-Address =

SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls

Sending Accounting Ack of id 91 to d0f3f782 (tigris)

Resp Time: 30 Auth: 3/0 -> 3 Acct: 3/0/0 -> 3

"Dale E. Reed Jr." wrote:

> David Alvarez wrote:
> >
> > What are the steps to setup the on-line view to work on Emerald 2.5.227?
> >
> > I have done all that the manuals, archives and our SQL guru told me to but
> > still doesn't work.
> There are a couple of things:
> Internet Solutions for Today |
> For more information about this list, including removal,
> please see

please see