RE: [Emerald] Master accounts list comments

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:28:25 -0600

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not quite sure what your getting at.
Are you trying to display the comment from the MasterAccounts table with a
SubAccount for that specific MasterAccount? If so, for every record in the
SubAccount table there is the field CustomerID which links THAT subaccount
record to a specific MasterAccount record. Using that you can run a simple
SQL query to return which record you want the comment for and then just
display it with your other SA information. .... there is also a comment in
the SubAccount record as well. If you are wanting comments about the SA
itself, this would be the one you want I would think... but of course, if
you want the Comments for the MasterAccount which is linked to that specific
SA, then you should be able to do it using the process above.

Good Luck,
Brad Teague