RE: [Emerald] annual accounts -- autobill = 0

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:39:59 -0600

They changed the way autobill works with version 2.5....

2.5.xxx will bill the card again in 12 months no matter what autobill is

2.2.xxx will only bill the card the first time if autobill = 0

Suggestion for all.. if you will put the version number that you are asking
about in the Subject line it will help to know what the proper answer is ...
it will also help when searching the archives!!

Ronnie@itexas.net