The situation here is getting worse.. almost untolerable!
I am still not able to invoice my customers correctly. The charges
are not created !!!!
How do you expect me to migrate my customers tomorrow if I don't
have a reliable billing???
It is very urgent to settle this matter because I don't have time
Again and again and again, these are the steps I have followed and
this is what happened:
1) I have set the date of my server to 1/1/99
2) I have created my customers with the following dates:
3) I have invoiced with the batch tab all the subscriptions of the
customers. Meaning I have generated invoices for the period 1-jan-
99 till 1-feb-99. Note that all our customers have a billing cycle
monthly/prorate, a monthly billing period and the payment method
is credit card or renewal.
4) Then, I have set the date of my server to 11-jan-99.
5) I have allowed customers to log into our server in order to collect
6) While the customers were on line, I tried to monitor their
connections using the online tab. BUT to my surprise this tab is
not working properly anymore !!!! last time when I was testing real
traffic I was able to view all the customers on line correctly. This
I am getting the following error: DBlibrary error: 10011 column
of range. And in case I don't get the error the users are shown as
in but in fact they were not logged in .
7) After that, I run the updatecalls script.
8) Then, I set my server time to 2-feb-99, in order to invoice the
charges for the customers. Because as I understood from our
phone conversation that the billing cycle is from 1-jan-99 till 1-feb-
and in order to include the extra hours used during january billing, I
should perform the billing on 2-feb-99. Correct?
9) I tried the preinvoicing summary and then charges BUT NO
CHARGES WERE CREATED!!!! even though the clients used more
minutes then the standard time specified in the rates table.
Are my steps correct ??? what did I do wrong ???
I am using radius NT 2.5.124 and Emerald 2.5.250.
I have tried to log in twice at the same time using the same login.
Even though I have checked in radiusNT admin the concurrency
control and the variable login limits and even though the user name
has a login limit of 1, I was able to connect to the server !!!
Are the settings ok? if yes is it a bug of the 2.5 version. Note that
have already tested this feature and it USED to work.
I will call you today in order to get your updates concerning these
issues. I will leave pcANYWHERE running for you.