Re: [Emerald] Having Probs with remote logins to emerald (the client prog not dialing in users)

( don1@main.world-link.com.au )
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:49:13 +1030 (CST)

Hi David,

Sounds like your using Named Pipes and your not logging into the client
machine EG win95 with the same username. Try changing it to TCP/IP. Goto
your SQL clients config and select TCP/IP and then the second tab and
enter the details about your server etc, then the third tab you add the
drivers I think it is. Then you should be able to talk to your SQL
via the SQL Manager and also emerald.

Kind Regards