Re: [Emerald] IP Address not showing in calls online

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 01:44:13 -0800

david leigh wrote:

> I currently have two NAS units testing our recently purchased Emerad while I
> get the hang of things. An issue has come up.
>
> On the calls online display, I have the IP address showing for one of the
> units, but not the other.
> When running RadiusNT in both text and ODBC mode I see in the text file
> accounting records that Framed-Address is being reported by both the NASes
> (Bay Remote Annexes).
> Any idea why the one device is not showing up in the calls table while the
> other is?

Do the users show up, just w/out an IP? Is the OS the same version
of each of them?

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html