Re: [Emerald] Export formats?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:16:54 -0800

Ed and Kathy Tate wrote:

> When we attempt to print an account report and export that report, I am
> curious as to why on some of our computers we have a format option of HTML
> and other computers do not give that option. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction to correcting this situation?

Crystal uses a whole bunch of DLLs for the export stuff.

Amoung the main two that should be in the latest Emerald distribution
are:

U2FHTML.DLL The HTML Export DLL
U2FTEXT.DLL The TEXT Export DLL

There are a lot of them available for different import and export.
I'm not sure if you need to do anything else besides have the DLLs
in your system directory for the option to be available.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html