Re: [Emerald] SPEED

iml@interconnect.net
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:50:00 -0600

Ah so I guess the size of the tempdb on disk doesn't matter once you
set it in the preferences to be in RAM.

GREAT News!!! That means I can consolidate without having to worry
about moving authentication somewhere else. Thanks Dale!

So what is the 3 step process.
Update Calls in DB Maintenence (only after the upgrade?)

Then Summary.
Then Charges on each of the listings?
Then Trim? ( I did not see anything on trimming in the manual)
Does whether you choose Month or Year or All in the drop down matter
when you click Trim.

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html