Re: [Emerald] Unix Sendmail and Emerald... again

Denny Figuerres ( )
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:42:56 -0800 (PST)

we are just now finishing our inital migration to emerald.

as each UNIX varies you will probably want to plan for a bit of custom
setup for your site. there are several ways to impliment depending on your
needs. talk to IEA and they will help you get going.

( we are using a custom UNIX app that does ODBC to the Emerald DB )

Denny Figuerres
InReach Internet
MIS Manager

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Griswold Wayne wrote:

> I know this has been covered several times before...but not yet this year, so here goes:
> Is anyone using UNIX Sendmail integrated with Emerald?
> Wayne Griswold
> Network Administrator
> Computer Connection U.P.

please see