RE: [Emerald] SQL Server Internet Connector

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:51:13 -0500

We've looked at this before and I believe that the Internet Connector
License is only needed for unlimited internet connections to an SQL server.
Chances are there will only be 1 or 2 people signing up online at a time.
So as long as you have a couple extra client licenses, you'll be fine.