Re: [Emerald] contacting IEA Software

David Alvarez ( david@centralweb.net )
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:41:49 -0800

Everything is ok with the tables and fields. In fact Emerald Admin has no
problem with the license, it indicates that I have 500 available MBRs and how
many are used on the test database (converted from 2.1.11) I don't know too
much about how Admin interacts with the database but it looks to me that the
license is ok but Emerald cannot load it when it starts.