Re: [Emerald] contacting IEA Software

David Alvarez ( david@centralweb.net )
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:46:25 -0800

I don't want to sound rude but I am not that stupid.

For the past week I have tried the key in three (3) different servers, with both
2.5 and 2.1.11. I have entered the key both by typing it and copy and pasting
it on each server with both 2.5 and 2.1.11. I have even typed it wrong on 2.5
and 2.1.11 to see if the error was the same. And then I repeated it all. Every
single time the key worked on 2.1.11 but not on 2.5. Emerald has been
installed/ unistalled everytime. On two of the servers I have removed everything
and installed Win NT and SQL server, I have tried SQL 6.5, 7 and the evaluation
copy of 6.5. In total I can't remember how many times and possible scenarios I
have tried, but the result has been always the same.

The point is not even that, I just want somebody form IEA to respond to my
messages-calls.