RE: [Emerald] Print Button missing from MBR

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:02:51 -0600

While your at it.....I've noticed that there are a few ctrl keys that would
be nice.
Most noticeably would be CTRL-N for new record... PLEASE.. this would be
much easier. All of the buttons on the main search form would be great ones
to have ctrl keys for. Search, Clear, and Delete
you could use
Ctrl-N - New
Ctrl-S or Ctrl-F - Search
Ctrl-Delete - Delete
Ctrl-NotSure - Clear (good luck finding this one)

Thanks for all your work,
Brad Teague
Network Administrator
Networks Plus