Re: [Emerald] Easy Question

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 01:15:36 -0800

Christopher W Shiver wrote:

> I am useing Mailsite. I think I understand what your talking about and that
> should do it without any problems

Just make sure in your DB setup in mailsite that you have an ESID
configured and not use null. Once you have the ESID configured in
Emerald as well, you can specify which service types will have mail.
This configuration is very flexible and actually allows you to have
multiple mail servers, with different service types going to different
mail servers. Very handy for reseller type systems.