Re: [Emerald] Feature Request before release: add CC Field for Bills too Auto-Billing via E-Mail

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:44:07 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: December 9, 1998 12:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Feature Request before release: add CC Field for Bills
too Auto-Billing via E-Mail

>Rudy Komsic wrote:
>>
>> Well one IDEA that may help in developing this is as follows,
>> Add a field to the domain names which will have a CC Field... if the CC
Field
>> is blank for that domain, it will not use it.
>> otherwise it will...
>>
>> The other place would be under the VISP section. That is if the Virtual
ISP
>> Section has been added to Emerald. Both the ISP who licensed Emerald and
any
>> other ISPs who will be working under the licensed emerald ISP would also
have
>> a CC Field.
>>
>> The First one seems easy to implement, Just add a new field to the domain
name
>> structure. The second if VISP is not implemented into Emerald yet, would
take
>> some extra time to do...
>
>What you are calling a VISP, is really just a group, right?

Sorry Dale, I went off on a tangent but it could just a group yep....

as I see how it may work, the group would need 2 fields... (one is a boolean
field to CC all invoicing [Postal, CC, EMail Invoice] charges to the CC
Address and the CC Address Field).

then add same thing on a domain name level too...