Re: [Emerald] Problems with Regions, Referred, and Sales Person.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 12:24:58 -0800

Billy Huddleston wrote:

> I made sure all of the groups had the "global options" checked, they did.
> (That cleared up alot of errors) but, It still came up with Previous Region
> not availbale for this gorup.
> I went in and MANULY deleted the region in the table and re-added with the
> admin and that cleared up the problem, however, I still can't make any
> changes to it without getting that Type Mismatch 13 error.

Where are you getting that error? When saving an MBR or server?

> Also, I'v got a ASP script which allows users to signup online via webpage.
> It works great with Emerald 2.1.11 but I was wanting to know if I'll need to
> make changes to it, and if so, what all I would need to change.

You will need to make changes to include support for the new fields like
BillingCycles in the MasterAccounts and the Setup Charge for the
Service.