* The default group was not being created with the "show global" option
set. This was causing a lot of "no .... available" errors when either
starting Emerald or trying to add/update a user.
* Taxable option was not being set correctly based on the region setting
when changing the region when creating an MBR.
* Corrected client to use the vOperators object rather than the
* The installer should now trap the shdocvw.dll and not ask you
about it when you do not have IE4.0 installed or that file is in
* Added release.tx_ to the distribution.
* Currency entries that started with a non-numeric character was being
saved as 0. The currency symbol can now be included before the actual
number without causing a problem.
* Invoice Edit now has a pay button on it
* The built in databases are not shown in the database list anymore.
The master database has been replaced with a "<new>" entry that is
only available when logging into the admin.
* Example entries have been added for the Referred By and Sales Person
-- Dale E. Reed Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com