RE: [Emerald] Invoice Totals

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:44:06 -0600

The problem is that 2.2 and lower misconfigure the detail line.. It takes
the monthly average... and adds the tax for the entire period...

Example... $17.95 a month figures out to 114.97 for my customers... and the
total line is correct... However, the detail line that gives the monthly
average takes the $17.95 and adds the entire 6 month tax of $7.27 to it...
thus they see $25.22 per month average...

BTW.. this was reported well over a year ago....

ronnie@itexas.net