Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( Postmaster@neptune.yebo.co.za )
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:05:22 +0200

--===========================_ _= 5126647(20341)

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

SMTP <macmilan@yebo.co.za>

Please reply to Postmaster@neptune.yebo.co.za

--===========================_ _= 5126647(20341)

From: "Kurt Schafer" <kahuna@cyberbeach.net>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>, "Glen Harvy" <glen@aquarius.com.au>
Subject: Re: Monthly Call Consolidation / Calls Table
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 02:49:23 -0400

You could create a new table to store the information you need from Calls
and trigger the Call table to insert into this new table every time Calls
gets inserted into.

Then you could run consolidation as often as you wanted on the Calls table
and your web pages could query the other table.

Just a thought.

= Kurt