Monthly Call Consolidation / Calls Table

Glen Harvy ( glen@aquarius.com.au )
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:16:00 +1000

Hi Dale,

This is becoming a great concern to me. Frankly I don't think that the
current version of Emerald is of any real value to my particular requirements.

The 15th of October has come and gone and my problems have not been resolved.

I would appreciate an answer please.....

>Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:48:15 +1000
>To: emerald
>From: Glen Harvy <glen@aquarius.com.au>
>Subject: Monthly Call Consolidation / Calls Table
>
>Hi Dale,
>
>I asked this question late last month but didn't get a full response.
Here's the details:

>Using Emerald v2.2.23 . Billing cycle for me is 15th to the 14th of the
following month inclusive.

>I allow my callers to access the Calls Table using iHTML so they can keep
tabs of how much time they have used during the current billing period. For
this reason I will only run Call Consolidation on the morning of the 15th
each month as I believe running it more often will result in the details in
the Calls Table being "consolidated" with specific details of each call
being lost.

>In the past, every time I have run Call Consolidation, all the specific
details of all calls prior to the first of the current month are being
consolidated. The Calls Table is hence useless for my specific reasons above.

>You have told me before that the above problem was "fixed" in version
2.2.23 however I have been using that version now ever since I purchased
Emerald.

>My users have had to put up with my excuses for three months now and I
would like to think this month will be OK.

>Can you confirm that Emerald is designed to work as I have described above.
>
>If it isn't, I have no real concerns as to fitting my requirements into
the demands of Emerald however I need to know in the next week or so so
that I can change a good deal of my advertising material, web site, Bank
expectations, customer notification etc etc.

>Thanks in advance.

Glen.
AQUARIUS Communications for all your Internet<>Fidonet needs
<>Full ISP services<>FrontDoor Commercial<>TransX Internet/FTSC Mailer
voice(02)9977-3788<>fax(02)9977-3844<>bbs(02)9977-2855<>3:714/930
http://www.aquarius.com.au <> mailto:sales@aquarius.com.au