RE: Calls Consolidation Process

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:53:49 -0800

Dale,
Highest being the greatest value or the one closest to the top?

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 1998 4:36 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: Calls Consolidation Process

Robert H. Clugston wrote:

> Dale,
> I hate asking this question twice but I forgot and searching the
archives
> for anything related to calls consolidation is mayhem. My question
is....In
> 2.2.x what do the numbers means when running calls consolidation? After I
> press summary I get a list to choose from.....which run should I run?

Start with the highest number on the left and work your way down.

--Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html