Re: Running multiple sessions of RadiusNT on the same server

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:32:53 -0700

Jay Miller wrote:

> Unfortunately, documentation is pretty sketchy.
>
> I have read about the DNISGroups and DNISNumbers tables. It still looks
> like we are creating lists of values that the users are permitted to use,
> rather than those they are NOT permitted to use. In this scenario, if
> someone calls into a NAS that doesn't suppy DNIS, then they will not be
> authorized because their DNIS is not in the list.

RadiusNT doesn't enforce DNIS security if the attribute isn't sent from
the NAS in the authentication request. For those situations, use the
server
port access option.

> I would like to think I am just misreading this. Can I add an entry into
> DNISNumbers with a blank DNIS?

I really don't think it would do anything.