Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:50:51 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3786621(129)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3786621(129)

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:14:57 +0200
From: Christian Schmit <>
Subject: ISP alliances

We are a local ISP based in Luxembourg and are interested in
offering roaming possibilities to our customers.

I found organizations like which offer
this kind of service.

Can anyone recommand any organizations like this?
Positive or negative experiences from ISP being part
of such organizations?