Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:50:36 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3725891(83)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:45:24 -0500
From: Steve Rich <>
Subject: Re: NT BIND

Go to The Internet Software Consortium has links to many of the
different BINDs for NT.