Undeliverable: SQL Error

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 00:13:50 +0200

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE351.9D298BE6

Your message

To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: SQL Error
Sent: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 16:32:46 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Sat, 19 Sep 1998 00:13:45 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDE351.9D298BE6

From: Michael Whisenant <mwhisen@airnet.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 16:32:46 +0200

I am having a new problem that is preventing me from performing
normal
operations. This problem started on Monday, while out of town and I
must
now get it fixed as tomorrow is the MAJOR billing day of the month.

Everytime I try to print out all the invoices that have not been
sent I
get a generic SQL Server Error. I notice that the screen that preloads
the
Crystal Reports is loaded and about half the normal time before the
actual
invoices appear is when the error pops up.

I have examined the SQL Error logs in the Enterprise manager and
get the
following errors:
Error 1105:, Severity 17, State 1
Can't allocate space for object '-964' in database 'tempdb' because the
'system' segment is full. If you ran out of space in Syslogs, dump the
transaction log. Otherwise use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to
increase the size of the segment.

Now by tempdb is in ram, I examine the database and it is 32mb
in size
with 31.24 free, I have truncated the database, and still this happens.
can not increase the size because it is in ram, and will not allow me to
modify the size. Further I do not think it should be necessary to do so
with all the free space.

I have to be able to print out the batches of invoices as today
and
tomorrow I have over 4500 invoices to print. If I have to select each
one
1 at a time that will take forever.
Michael J. Whisenant
Vice-President, Operations