Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:48:01 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3620300(133)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3620300(133)

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:36:52 -0700
From: Mike McCarn <>
Subject: Online Provisioning and Bay Networks

Hello All,

Is anyone out there using Emerald & RadiusNT with a Baynetworks 5399 access

Also, is there a way to setup online provisioning using Emerald? We would
like to allow people to sign up through our website. If necessary, I could
write the Cold Fusion to do this but I am not sure if this is the best way.
Any thoughts?

Mike McCarn